15 January 2009

Mid night

Mid night,its going to be morning soon,the darkness was gone soon.The darkness gone same as the person is gone in my life too!I am trying to facing every things,friend told me face it but its not easy as u say.Suddenly remember when i start in puppy love,the wonderful love...end hurt.Just now i chat with a person that i like last time,i tot myself was already forgive the person but i doest.Myself imagine if that time i still with the person,maybe now we are a happy couple,maybe?The time is pass too fast,it really fast as in the minutes.Same as the darkness was gone in the minutes,i am afraid the darkness is gone,because i scare the person ll be gone same as the darkness,i scare when in the darkness but i also scare to lose the person,in the darkness my tears was easy drop as the rain.my tears drop because of u,my heart broke.Maybe we really not suitable to be a couple,as long as we still having a nice memory,rite?i will always remember u are the one give me hope and make me more stronger,at least when i sad u will always beside me but maybe have no the chance.The fairy doest put true love on my body,mean the true love wont happen on me forever or maybe the world doest have true love at all..true love just a lier.


No comments: