26 January 2009

Acting

"ACTING'',Me acting my own character ''KO KHANG KEAT'',everyone have his own character maybe i am not the character that is most perfect but at least i am the one of most special in the million.I happy to being myself,my own "CHARACTER",i am trying to acting it...facing everything bad or sad,i am always trying my best,in front ''of'' u what is my character it's in your eyes?just a kid that is childish or in-mature?I really hope to know from u.U leave me alone in the darkness,don't u wont feel sad?why don't u give me a ''CHANCE'' to change myself?just one times i hope!I am such as the ''CLOWN'',a clown that always keep ''SMILE'' as well making people happy,but did u know the clown thinking or his feeling?He be force to smile always just hope to make around of his friend and parents more happy!wow...life keep changing from a age to a age and get more older,every years pass and pass until the life is end!Before the life is end can u tell me the true,are u really love me before?how long it's?a second a hour a day a month or even forever?hey dude,i will be trying my best to acting my character well because i know u are always around me as the air, i can realize it....your ''refuel''.I don't hope have forever just hope a second to being with u!

No comments: