22 March 2010

Paint in colour

''Paint in colour''it's meaningful word that i found in some web just now,mean if yourself not started to paint ur life in colours,you will forever in colour of black and white.The world is keep turning round and round in every second.i though that i am mature enough last time but i am not...now i think back i feel childish.Finaly,my wish had done now..finaly that i move out from the house...i am curios about outside lastime but now i feel regret to be here,but no choice...once i choose this way to continue my life mean i got to continue no matter how hard it will be.Last time i think everything is so easy,now i totally give up,i am tired,i miss them my friend my family...NOW,its just started the game to paint up my life in full of colour as the rainbow.Although how hard the way i got to walk ,i still got to walk,i cant let people look down on me,the rules of the game in this world is once u want people look up on you,first you got to look down on others...i lost my way now...i dunno wht should i do in the next...i feel scare to face everything now...how hope the rainbow gain in my life. :(

No comments: