19 August 2009

3.10++in the starry mid night

''3.10++in the starry mid night'',feel so stress.tired....need to rest!later on having exam 'bahasa melayu'.i keep on study but i know is no use but just atleast not make myself to feel badly.KNOW?although that the result is not good but i have try my best!in the feel pass months,i have totally give up...give up my future.Suddenly,i feel that i am change not as like last time the KO KHANG KEAT already,i am strong last time!i hope to be cry but NO,i dont aloud that be happen on me!as what people say''guy blooding,no crying''MEDICAL IMAGING,can i really enough the credit to take this?just need 3 credit how come i feel so hard now?As last time i would not feel that, it will be very easy for me!GOD!can u help me?i am affraid!i am really affraid that.if my result is bad,how i going to face everyone my family my friend and others.HOW?I am regret that i am not study hard last time,can the time return but it wont be happen!everythings too late,u say no?but i tell u i will because i am tired now!sorry that anyone who put hope on me! let it be natural ok?result is good or bad jus let the god to help me to comfirm!

No comments: